Thursday, November 1, 2007

Things to do today.

My to-do list:

1. Sew the inseam and side seam on DD#2's jeans with topstitching and transfer her baggy butt/leg alterations to the flat pattern for her next pair.

2. Finish tidying up my sewing studio (Gosh, I LOVE calling it a "studio"! Makes me feel rich LOL.) It's really a small room in our house but it houses most of my sewing stuff, except for most of my stash. Will take some pics of it too.

3. Outside errands--food shopping and post office. The bathrooms will have to wait yet another day.

4. Pick the girls up after school, go to the gym, then eat and take DS#2 to football practice.

And that is my boring list! Oh yeah, add the mundane housework kind of things like vacuuming and doing the dishes. And DH wonders what I do all day! However, even he was amazed at how something simple like taking the car in for a wheel alignment and oil change will wipe out most of the day when he was off from work this past week. Really, items 1 and 2 are the *most* important :) .

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Doesn't sound like you have time to breathe. lol. I really appreciate the compliment on my DD's jeans. She is thrilled and wants more.

Cennetta